Connor's Arm



In January my son hurt his arm...In February I finally took him to the ER to get it checked out (a broken arm diagnosis and one blue cast later)...In March that cast was removed...In April we are still waiting for the right diagnosis and treatment. Connor doesn't use his arm properly. It's weaker and I'm frustrated. The first ER doc that we saw way back when said it looked to be a pulled elbow but she was overruled by the ortho doctor. Now the neurologist we saw Thursday says it looks to be a pulled elbow...and the saga continues and still my son cannot use his arm properly and it grows weaker. Connor's x-rays are difficult to read, he's Achon, which means he has hooks and differences on the end of his bones. Hard for the average doctor who doesn't specialize in Achon to figure out. Can I say FRUSTRATED one more time. Now more tests are scheduled and more doctors appointments are on the horizon.

Comments