Ham in the slow cooker

There is the smell of Ham in the slow cooker. Steamer full of carrots and a sidekick ready to go. John is off at the storage locker with another load of "stuff". The little one is asleep and the older two are playing Skylander on the WII.
Thanks Geny for taking the time to stop by with a sweet smelling Febreeze ( cinnamon roll) after reading my last post. I wish you could have stayed for tea. I miss our weekly Tim Horten's chats. It's the small things that mean a great deal. I really haven't taken the time to thank my Dad, my Brother, Scott G, Michele G and Teralie M. Before we left for Hawaii, my dad ( took time off of work) and my Brother came down to help us with the house. My Dad can fix anything and my brother is pretty handy with tile! Scott can install a mean shower door and Michele can pack and tidy like no other. Teralie wields a wicked paintbrush and has a very steady hand. She was also here when we got the news of Rhys and was truly supportive of all that happened around us that first weekend. She listened to me break down in tears and was there to pick up the pieces. Without the help of all of those around us this would not be possible. We would not be listing our house and looking towards a new adventure.
The staging furniture and accessories were dropped off today. It will be an amazing thing to see I'm sure. I'm not "interior decoratingly" inclined so it will be nice to have the house looking "polished". I've always been envious of my friends who have that talent. You know who you all are!

Comments