Weekend Round Up

Friday night we relaxed at home after John and Mr. C returned from BCCH.  Saturday morning found me singing on the risers again with Westcoast Harmony Chorus.  They had a coach come in to work on the two songs for regionals.  It was a fun day but since I'm still recouping from bronchitis, I took it easy.  I returned to visitors which was lovely.  Always nice to Danielle and Sherri. 
We headed into the Shark Club in Richmond to celebrate our friends 40th birthday.  It was a nice night out.  The little miss was a bit sick but I was ok leaving her in the trusted hands of our amazing babysitter. 
Today started out like any other Sunday.  John went to karate and then I took a bit of a nap.  In the afternoon he decided to work downstairs on the rug/laminate floor.  A slip of the knife and he was on his way to Emerg.  5 Stitches later...he's home, eating his dinner at 8 pm.  Almost 5 hours later. 
The week starts again tomorrow and I just want time to stop for just a little while.  I want to stay in this calm moment.  The two youngest are asleep and the oldest on her way to bed shortly.  It's peaceful and I don't feel any stress at this exact point in time.  Breathe in, Breathe out.  

Comments

Purplestamper said…
saying a calming prayer for you and your week. Enough already...some time out for this awesome mom.