Anxious

Next year my son will be 5...he will start Kindergarten next September. I'm anxious, nervous and just plain scared for him. He's a little person, he has a form of dwarfism called achondroplasia. He's just small that's all and he has a BIG personality. The process for enrolling him in the school system starts next month with introductory meetings and I'm anxious. He's excited about starting school and I'm a mess! I talked with the person who will be his teacher next year and that was a bit reassuring. She seems like a lovely teacher and she's excited to have him in her class. I'm sure that there have been other mothers out there that have had children with differences start school and I'm sure they could and would tell me that it will all be ok...but...and that's big BUT...I'm anxious.

Comments