Woulda, shoulda, coulda

Well....what can I say about spring break so far?  Hmmmm....not much.  Our first two nights had the little miss and I at Sparks camp where I proceeded to get sicker and sicker and sicker.  She had a great time but by the end of it, mommy could barely stand.  Turns out you can't run on empty forever, your body just doesn't like it.  Mine decided it would throw a good case of pneumonia at me to slow me down ( before I left on spring break my VP was worried this was going to happen). I've never been so sick. Antibiotics, a puffer, and a mixture of Tylenol and Advil to bring down the fever.  It's definitely knocked me on my behind.  I built a fort in the family room, decided on easy meals  ( nachos and hotdogs and tomorrow night it's panago) and we've been watching movies ever since.  Bad mom, I know, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and I'm just keeping it real.  Oh how I wish for warm beaches, palm trees and really fru-fru drinks.  It's not like I die inside every time I see someone's post of a gorgeous sunset....pisha.  I've got Moana on replay for the 20 th time.  Thank you Disney for releasing that before spring break, it's saving my ass.  

Comments