Friendship

I have some pretty amazing friends.  Some I talk to quite a bit but there are others I don't talk to much at all.  In fact, I'm lucky if I chat with them once a year, every six months, once a month....But I know they are there.  I know that when push comes to shove they have my back.  I hope they feel the same.  I hope they know I have their backs.  Even in this crazy time, this busy time in our lives when before you know it, a few months have past since you've chatted with your friends.  When one week blends into the next.  Christmas comes and goes, school ends and starts.   I think I take my friendships for granted sometimes.  I assume to much and don't give back enough.  I tell myself I'll make more of an effort and then everyday life gets in the way.  So as I sit here with the sun at my back, I'll take this moment to say thank you my friends.

Comments