The Ministers Cat is a...

CRAZY cat.  I'm reading my favorite book series by Diana Gabaldon(instead of marking, cleaning, laundry, etc etc).  It is an amazing series and love that I got to have my books autographed by the Author at Chapters a few years back. It is like meeting a Hollywood star!  I also had Jean Aurel autograph a book for my mom and Jack Whyte a book for a friend.  I've ready the Outlander series  almost 10 times over the years.  I remember my friend Naomi bought me the first book for my birthday back when I was in University.  Every time a new book comes out I re-read the entire series to make sure I'm ready for the next installment.  I'm on the fourth now ( Drums of Autumn) and I've told myself that I can only read it when I get caught up the stacks and stacks of marking...oops I forgot my marking at work.  I guess a chapter or two can't hurt! 

Comments