Preparing for SOAR 2017

I have wooly pj's and a mummy sleeping bag.  I've had conflicting stories of how cold it gets there at night in Smithers.  I have a weight limit on my bed roll so not all my feather pillows can come with me.  My main concern is sleep.  My tenting partner already knows I snore and will prepare accordingly with ear plugs.  With layers under me and layers over me I should be good to go right?  Let's remind you that this is 8 nights on the ground people.  I've got patrol items to buy and personal items to buy and stuff to pack and label.... BR 19.  The sub camp.  A Camp with ~2500 people.  I think I may blog this adventure for sure.  We fly out together as a patrol (our area alone is flying 500 girls).  My connection to the inner workings of the event is my secret weapon....the super sister in law (Jeannie) is in charge of the crafts and may just possibly save my life up there or maybe my daughters life when we've spent just too much time together.  Auntie Jeannie to the rescue.  I'm in search of some keens on sale and a digital clock that the girls can read that is battery operated.  Any ideas on where to find on of those?  Seems they can't all read the regular clock face !!!!  What is this world coming to?

Comments