Our House

This weekend we did a big push to get the house ready for staging on Tuesday. Planted flowers, fixed the mailbox, spray painted the house numbers, put the new towel rack up, etc, etc, etc. It will hopefully have a for sale sign by next weekend if all goes well. This is a big adventure for us. We still don't have an oven element, which is leading to eating out a it more than I would like. It also means I can't bake any chocolate chip cookies to make the house smell great before an open house.
These next few days will race by as we hide items in closets and clean,clean, clean. No, I'm not sure where we will move too or when. I'm not sure what or where our life will be from one week to the next. I know that I think if Deena, Scott, Mia and Rhys daily. I worry about Connor and his arm. I wonder how Alyra is doing with all of this. And I just try to keep up Arwyn from one minute to the next.
I find I'm missing the joy of scrapbooking and baking more so everyday. I'm excited about the possibility of having a "scrapbook and sewing" room in the new house and as Oma says....I deserve a bigger kitchen! And by gone it...I do!

Comments