Thankful for...

I am thankful for my husband, my children, my family and my health. I think that since March 30th, I take less for granted in life. Although I'm still not perfect and have my moments ( and believe me in the last few weeks there have been a few). I try and take a moment everyday and reflect. That is what this space (blog) helps me to do. I write my thoughts and it really helps. I got annoyed today....today was my "turn" to relax for a few peaceful hours while the kids went to swimming with their dad(time alone is rare but craved at times). After working so hard on the house I was really looking forward to it. Sitting and relaxing and watching TV. Getting some work done. It didn't work out that way and here I sit at swim class with the kids. Up at 5:30 am and not home until 7:30 pm, a long day for all. After reflecting, I am thankful to be able to take and watch my kids at swim class. To be able to enjoy those special moments with them. I think about Deena's excitement about Rhys's first swim class on the Monday before he passed away and I realize how selfish I was being. So I'm going to take the time to stop my whining( not that I won't do it again I'm sure) and enjoy these precious moments.

Comments