A follow up to a previous post from last year

A few months ago I wrote this post.  Since then, Mr. C got pneumonia and was admitted to the hospital, work got crazy, the holidays were a bit nuts and the rest of the family got sick...and the arm thing became a highlight of our lives.  In general life continued but my sleep did not continue.  One hour here, a couple of hours there.   Waking up for a few hours in between, like from 1 am to 4 am.  It wasn't working for me so I went back to getting some help.  I'm back to not remembering the nighttime snuggle conversation with my hubby.  But I am back to sleeping a full night.  I'll keep trying to find other ways to relax and not worry, but for now the sleep is good. 
On a side not the Neurologist called to say they were moving up Mr. C's appointment from April 26th to next week.  I think someone might have had a chat with them?  Score one for the pushy parent!

Comments