waiting game

Our appointment to see the neurologist comes at the end of April.  END OF APRIL...you've got to be kidding me.  We saw Ortho within days of our pediatrician calling and our neurosurgeon with days of Ortho...so now we wait.  Our neurosurgeon wants an MRI but wants to collaborate with our Neurologist so that only one sedation needs to be done...so now we wait.  Meanwhile Mr. C's arm is a bit better.  He's not complaining that it hurts anymore but still favors it quite a bit.   
Today is Valentine's Day.  Parties at school and special treats at daycare.  I wish I could go out for a nice dinner with my hubby but I'm looking forward to enjoying some time on the cruise.  Mr. C was a bag of dirt by the time he arrived home from school.  To bed early for him.  Miss A was put to bed early but chatted and carried on for a good 2 hours. 
I've made a promise to myself that I will do some marking this weekend.  I've got so much to do and I can't put it off any longer.  No fun til work gets done.  I've enjoyed singing for the past 5 weeks but sadly it has come to an end.  I've had a great time and met some pretty cool ladies but it's just not in the cards.  My Wednesday nights will be freed up to mark ;-P

Comments

Purplestamper said…
awh Marla...things seem to still be bumpy. Sending love and hugs and way to put yourself out there...Love you.