I can't breathe

I feel like a hamster running on a wheel.  Running really fast but going no where.  I'm running from event to event, to meeting to meeting, to activity to activity.  I see other moms doing the same.  Going here and going there, drop off, pick up, drive through and pulling out their hair.  I can't seem to catch up.  My house is a mess, laundry is piled up, and meals are thrown together in a hurry and flurry of rush rush rush.  I keep looking forward to see the end but the pace of the last few weeks keeps me living in the moment  Texts not returned, emails sit unopened and I don't have time to even say "hello my friend how are you?" 
To say life is a bit crazy at the moment is an understatement.  There is so much going on and not enough time in the day to get it all done.   When your second vehicle breaks down on you, you start to panic..how will I get here?  How will they get there?  How will...how will?  I'm sure there are lots of us out there in similar situations and some worse then others. We all struggle in our own unique situations. 
I could really go for a hot tub in my back yard or a personal chef.  Or heck maybe both.  My mint isn't quite ready to harvest but I'm looking forward to the summer sun shining on my face and a cool drink in my hand. 

Comments