My Work Peeps

My peeps at work have been with me quite awhile.  20 years in fact. It's hard to think about all the people who have crossed my path through this wonderful workplace I call home.  The students, the parents, administrators and fellow teachers have all played a huge roll in the person I am today.  Through the trauma of Mr. C's birth, the trauma of the car crash and many of life's other obstacles they have been my rocks and the wall I can lean on.  They are family.  We are a tight knit bunch and have each others back when the chips are down.  The end of the year is fast approaching once again and retirement parties and goodbye parties tend to be quite emotional.  This year has had it's challenges but quite a bit of good comes from overcoming obstacles (At least I remind myself that over and over and over again).  Were else can you have a fresh rice crispy square delivered to your room or a place that knows you like Safeway cake with extra icing?  They know I don't like onions, peppers and spicy food.  They know that inside I have the softest heart and I cry at all the Disney movies.  We celebrate each other and hold each other up on the bad days.  I am grateful.     
Once a colt, always a colt.

Comments